MICCS Town Hall Featured Dr. Greg Sipes
Dr. Greg Sipes was the keynote speaker for the annual MICCS Town Hall held on October 10th at the Sheraton at Keystone Crossing. He discussed how thought leaders impact a culture and that only 20% of any group are thought leaders; the other 80% are followers. Dr. Sipes pointed out that these thought leaders are not necessarily the higher ups in an organization, but can be anyone in the organization that has influence.
Over 75 people attended this informative event. In addition to Dr. Sipes' presentation, attendees had an opportunity to talk and network with others as part of an open discussion on thought leadership and safety culture. The Town Hall also included the first information session for the launch of the new MICCS Certification Program.
MICCS would like to thank the safety sponsors for the Town Hall: