Residential Safety Council Mission
The Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety, Inc. (MICCS) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to achieving zero injury on construction job sites.
Explanation of the Residential Safety Council Initiative
Click here for the online membership Application to join the MICCS Residential Safety Council!
Example Table of Contents for written Safety Program
Useful Industry Links
MICCS Jobsite Safety Sign - English
MICCS Jobsite Safety Sign - Spanish
Current MICCS Residential Builders
- Beazer Homes
- Arbor Homes
- Drees Homes
- Executive Homes
- MI Homes
- Pulte Homes of Indiana
- Ryan Homes
- Ryland Homes
- Westport Homes
MICCS Residential Trade Partners and Affiliates
Residential Safety Council Oversight Committee
Read More About the Residential Safety Council by clicking on an article below.
INSafe Small Business Construction Safety Training Scholarships
To qualify for this scholarship the applicant must be – minority owned business; woman owned business; total employee count of 250 or less. INSafe asks for a brief summary (50 words or less) of why this scholarship is needed.
Meetings and Events
- Residential Safety Council Oversight Committee Meetings
- 4th Thursday of Each Month
- Semi-Annual Residential Safety Meeting - February 20, 2009 - Read More
- Ryland Homes Ahead of the Curve in Safety - Read More
- NAHB Research Center Awarded OSHA Safety Training Grant - Read More
- Builders and Trade Contractors: Are you at risk of falling on the jobsite? Read More
- Residential Council Initiates Major Organizational Structure to Provide Increased Services - Read More
To receive information about MICCS Certified Partner Mentorship contact Marcy Watson at 317-686-2665.