Joining MICCS is easy! Just complete an online membership application and your company will be invoiced. Remember, companies are members of MICCS, not people: once your company is a member, all of the employees are, too.
Need some more convincing? Many of your competitors and peers are members already!
MICCS is governed by a Board of Directors that represents every segment of the construction industry.
Among the many services that MICCS offers the industry:
- Quarterly Membership Meetings with topics of interest to owners (construction consumers), contractors, design professionals and industry affiliates.
- Monthly Seminars sponsored by the MICCS Safety Directors Committee of interest to safety directors, foremen and superintendents.
- An Annual Awards Program that recognizes outstanding safety programs and records while serving as an annual "maintenance review" of company safety programs. In 2009, over 1,100 people attended the Awards Banquet!
- A Certification Program that provides professional critiques of safety programs serves as a prequalification tool for owners and contractors while recognizing those contractors with truly outstanding safety programs and records.
- A consensus builder for establishing and raising the industry's safety standards.
- An opportunity for safety directors to network and to learn from one another.
- An industry-wide substance abuse program that sets the standard for such programs in Central Indiana.